WE ARE OPEN
Click here for links to additional Covid-19 resources.
We are living in unprecedented times, and we are all trying to navigate uncharted waters. We at Harrison & Medlin, P.C., Attorneys at Law want to be here to help you in your time of need, while maintaining our social responsibility to our clients and our country. Based upon the Governor’s order, we are deemed an essential service that is not subject to the mandatory closure order of the Governor. However, in our attempt to help “flatten the curve” of the Coronavirus, our office intends to make the following modifications on how we serve our clients:
1) Until further notice, our office hours will be from 9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
2) We will have only one support staff in the office answering the phone, and interacting with clients as may be necessary, and ONLY by appointment. Chad and Michelle will still be taking new clients and scheduling appointments. We will try to accommodate the safety of our staff and our clients by using telecommunications or video resources whenever viable.
3) We will be meeting with clients in the office when necessary, however special conditions will be put in place to meet CDC Guidelines in maintaining social distancing and sanitation requirements. Among other things, this means that we will be staggering appointments and limiting the number of people we allow into the office and into any consultation. In that regard, we ask that you refrain from bringing your children or unnecessary participants to your appointment. All consults will be limited to no more than two people unless prior arrangements are made.
4) We will only accept people into the office by APPOINTMENT. If you need to bring a payment or pickup something that has been left for you, PLEASE call first and arrange a time that you will be permitted to come into the office.
5) We will be screening clients for any recent travel, illnesses and/or exposure to anyone that has tested positive for the virus. Persons may be denied office visits if there are concerns about that person’s potential for spreading the virus.
We certainly appreciate all of our clients, and we know there are many challenging needs that require our services. We are prepared to be here for you and your family. Although our services may be packaged a little differently, we expect to continue to provide the same professional, competent and efficient legal services.
Thank you to all of our men and women in the medical profession and first responders. We know that we are all better together, and we aim to do our part in persevering through these difficult times.